[Wylug-announce] Next social: Sunday 21 October 2007

Louisa Parry louisa at louisaparry.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 20:25:41 BST 2007

Hi all,

Since last month's debut mid-month social was such fun, we've decided to
do it again :)

This month we're trying out a Sunday night one for a change - if you
can't make Monday nights or want to liven up your weekend with some
geekery, here's your chance.

THE DETAILS:

It's happening on Sunday 21 October 2007 at the usual post-WYLUG talk
pub, the Victoria Hotel in Leeds.  (Google map:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=LS1%203BB )

Some of us will be there from around 6pm for a (very late) Sunday lunch
thing - feel free to join us.  But if you'd rather not see us stuffing
our faces with pub grub, we'll probably be done by 7pm.  It's all very
informal though so drop down whenever you want - we'll probably be there
until 10pm-ish if we're being good and last orders if we're not being
good :)

The Victoria usually has a selection of real ales on tap but if, like
me, beer isn't your thing, there is a usually pretty good selection of
soft drinks available too.

All are welcome - newcomers and old hands alike.  If you've not been
down to a WYLUG before, we'll have a couple of posters up to point you
in the right direction and if you get in touch to say you're coming
down, we'll look out for you :)

Hope to see you there.

-Louisa :)