Possible Cancellation Re: [Wylug-announce] Next Meeting: Why I love Python (Monday, 14 Jan 2008)

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 16:54:15 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Just a word of warning, that we may have to cancel tomorrow's meeting
(Monday, 14 Jan 2008).

At present we have neither a confirmed speaker, nor someone from the
University who can definitely open up the room for us (the reasons are
all too complicated to explain in a short email).

If circumstances don't change by tomorrow lunchtime, I'll cancel but
invite members to congregate in the Victoria pub from 8.00 pm.

So stay tuned.

Dave