[Wylug-announce] Agile/ XP club at Victoria hotel, Wednesday 8th of October.

David Turner wylug at davidturner.net
Tue Oct 7 19:04:08 UTC 2008

Hi Wylugers...

Agile/ XP club meeting tomorrow from 7.00pm onwards, at the Victoria
hotel behind the Town Hall.

Free beer (as long as I can find a sponsors credit card!)

Talk starts at 7.30pm, followed by open discussion.

"An Agile Narrative presented by Nick McKenna

Two years ago I was part of a team with a classic waterfall approach to
software development. This is the story of how our team became Agile
covering the successes, the failures and the hidden hints and tips that
are not mentioned in the Agile text books!"

more details at www.extremeprogrammingclub.com

cheers,

David.