[Wylug-announce] Leeds Ruby Thing, Thursday October 23, 2008 at 7:00pm

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 11:50:03 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

The next Leeds Ruby Thing is next Thursday, October 23rd 7pm through to
11pm.  As is usual now, it's at Mr. Foley's Cask Ale House, on The
Headrow:

http://www.yorkbrew.demon.co.uk/Mr_fowleys.html

The Leeds Ruby Thing is the Leeds offshoot of the North West Ruby User
Group http://www.nwrug.org/

Expect unstructured discussion of Ruby, Ruby on Rails and other random
stuff plus nice people, great beer and coffee and geeky tshirts.

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1236144/

We usually book a big table - we'll get a sign printed so we can find
each other.

Thanks!

John.