[Wylug-discuss] Speakers for meetings in 2004!

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 09:35:06 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 17:19, Jim Jackson wrote:
> Especially Jan 11th 2004
>
> No Speakers or topics or sessions or anything beyond the end of
> this year. 2004 is a clean slate.
>
> I especially need speakers for mon 11th Jan 2004

Jim, you are in a time warp - 11 Jan 2004 is a Sunday.  I make WYLUG as
being on Monday 12 Jan 2004.

> Anyone got a talk they could give us?
>
> It has been suggested that we have a series of meetings like earlier
> this year on introductory networking? What do people think?

Hmm... could probably do something on basic networking although the
problem would be deciding what to cover.  How about mail config -
combination of exim4, exiscan, spamassassin and a virus scanner?

Does that appeal?

	Nigel.