[Wylug-discuss] Anyone in meanwood?

gARetH baBB hick at gink.org
Thu Oct 30 08:33:19 GMT 2003

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Chris James wrote:

> See this post on consume_leeds for details + photos :
> http://lists.gink.org/consume/Oct03/0598.html. I look down on the
> rugby/football pitch, meanwood road, steinbeck road etc.

I never got a reply back from the Bricklayers Arms - god knows what
happened there - but I did note when I was playing with the Cloud stuff
the other week that it is actually listed as a hotspot, perhaps that would
be interesting to investigate; though expensive for long term usage.

If I can get round to it, I'll bring a directional antenna over to your
place and see what can be seen etc.