[Wylug-discuss] Anyone in meanwood?

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 15:14:38 GMT 2003

On Thursday 30 Oct 2003 2:32 pm, Chris James wrote:
> Gareth, would appreciate the directional arial sometime - drop me a line
> and let me know when would be most convenient for you.
>
> Chris.

Talking of wireless lans and directional antennas (arials only receive), can
only recommend good kit and suppliers locally.

As I have mentioned previously, I plan on connecting two sites using wlan
devices (am I right in thinking AP stands for Access point, being a wireless
hub with a RJ45 socket?)

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn