[Wylug-discuss] CUPS

ALLEN, David David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com
Wed Sep 17 13:57:03 BST 2003

Hi,

Has anyone had any experience with CUPS? I have compiled it on one of our
suns without to many problems and raw printing is working OK with a
postscript printer. However, when I add a driver with the -m option, the
software stops printing.

What is the connection between CUPS and ghostscript? The documentation says
ghostscript is only needed for non-postscript printers, not our case. I have
installed ghostscript but it did not have any effect.

Thanks in advance.

David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or
copy it.  Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete this communication.  Thank you.