[Wylug-discuss] Computers to recycle / donate

Rik Wade rik at rikwade.com
Wed Dec 22 16:38:23 GMT 2004

I have three computer base stations and a monitor that I would like to
give to a good home. Open Source projects or charity/school preferred.

2 * P-II (one 266 and one other, speed unknown)
1 * Celeron (speed unknown)

machines will come without hard disks but with memory, CPU, graphics,
sound etc. i.e. a complete base station apart from the hard disk.

The monitor is a 15" Iiyama that has not been used for many months but
is believed to still be working OK.

Please contact me off-list if you would like one or preferably all of
the above.
--
rik