[Wylug-discuss] Re: Wylug-discuss digest, Vol 1 #881 - 3 msgs

Vaibhavkhllaruk at aol.com Vaibhavkhllaruk at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 17:07:34 GMT 2004

Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting yesterday... I tried to get to the
physics admin building, but couldn't find it. I just ended up going round in
circles - and gave up after half an hour of pointless searching! I should
definately be there next month.

By the way, are there any C++ programmers in this user group? I would really
like to meet any programmers as well, in order to improve my skills with the
language (especially with OpenGL).

Thanks.
Vaibhav