[Wylug-discuss] Re: Wylug-discuss digest, Vol 1 #881 - 3 msgs

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 17:34:09 GMT 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 Vaibhavkhllaruk at aol.com wrote:

> By the way, are there any C++ programmers in this user group? I would really
> like to meet any programmers as well, in order to improve my skills with the
> language (especially with OpenGL).

There's a bit of everything there I suspect.  I can't claim to be a pro, but
I've done a reasonable bit of OpenGL/C++.  There are others with far more C++
experience.

jh

--
"It's better to send middle aged men abroad to bore each other than send young
 men abroad to kill each other."                     -- Robin Cook