[Wylug-discuss] Possible contribution to The Community

roger roger.b at beaunet.force9.net
Tue Feb 10 23:31:21 GMT 2004

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your advice (it replicates verbal input I've had from Martyn
Ranyard as well).

I'm following it.

I must admit I'm rather over-awed by what I've found on sourceforge and
freshmeat, but the fact remains that when I tried to find what I needed, I
couldn't.  My composition really ain't that clever, but if anyone has the
same need (a simple, graphic-to-PHPfont re-formatter) it is hard to find
amongst existing stuff.

I can't be that weird, can I?  <grin - and don't answer!>