[Wylug-discuss] linux literature

kai.che at ntlworld.com kai.che at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 17 23:02:13 GMT 2004

hello all.
i thought i would yeta again pick your vast [collectively speaking before y'all get too bigheaded] brains for the following questions about linux books.

i would like recommendations for distro specific reference books that dont aim at being too beginnery even and [being poor/stingy/mean/whatver want to buy the best book that will last me] in the following please fi you guys have time or personal book experience.

a definitive /servery guide for
debian,
slackware,
gentoo
openbsd
and suse.

any suggestions or recommendations welcome

maybe we should start our own oprah style book club on this kind of thing ..

cause ven though i dont really have the time i feel like i have too many dumb questions and not enough books! ; - /

thanks

hpefully see you guys at the next meeting!