[Wylug-discuss] Mulitilink PPP with ADSL on Linux

Edward Chapman eddie at ehuk.net
Sun Feb 29 12:21:14 GMT 2004

Well yes 2 2mg connections gives you plenty of downstream bandwidth to
play with.

The problem in this country is you can get these incredible downstream
speeds now with ADSL but it is always limited to 256Kbs upstream!

SDSL is available now but it's alot of money to spend just to get half a
meg upstream.