[Wylug-discuss] phpOrganisation: A Sage alternative for Linux (Seb James)

Vaibhavkhllaruk at aol.com Vaibhavkhllaruk at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 19:32:21 BST 2004

Hi,
    I would really like to help with this project. I am  only 15 - I hope
this is not a problem. I have good knowledge of php  and mysql and have also used
Sage (so I can help out with additional features we  could add, as I know
what accountants expect etc). I actually think Sage is  extremely over-priced -
something like £250 for a basic package, so I would  be really happy if I could
help in this effort to create an alternative.

Please tell me how I could get involved.

Thanks,
Vaibhav Khullar