[Wylug-discuss] Openbrick, storever - Has anyone used these?

Daniel Walker danielwalker at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 21 15:50:49 BST 2004

Jim Jackson wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Aaron Crane wrote:
<snip stuff about VIA Serenit cases having min, power load>
> Interesting. Also these cases are noisy. The PSU fan makes far too much
> noise. I plan to find time to try and see what can be done to reduce the
> noise level.

It's a shame that the dedicated boxes that linitx sell cost more than
£200. But I suppose you get what you pay for. The only problem I have
with the noise is that the firewall is in the spare room so we have to
turn it off when we have guests -often no Internet access for *the whole
weekend!* The horror.

Dan