[Wylug-discuss] GPG Keysigning at Linux 2004 (Leeds, 6th August)

Alasdair G Kergon lists-wylug at ox.compsoc.net
Sat Jul 24 16:01:44 BST 2004

We're holding a keysigning during Linux2004, provisionally
scheduled for 6pm on Friday 6th August at Leeds University
(Medical Teaching Centre).  The plan is to go for a meal
afterwards (starting 7.30-8pm) but details are not yet
finalised.  I'll send another message when they are.

You are welcome to take part in the keysigning without registering for
the conference, provided you submit your GPG key in advance (preferably
by 24th July).  The meal will also need to be pre-booked.

Details at:
  http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2004/keysigning/index.shtml
  http://www.leeds.ac.uk/mtc/Directions/

Alasdair