[Wylug-discuss] Old kit free to good home

Phil Driscoll phil at dialsolutions.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 12:53:31 BST 2004

Can anyone give a good home to any or all of the following free kit:

Sun Netra i (same hardware as a sparcstation 5, I think) - no keyboard,
monitor or mouse. Currently loaded with Suse 7.3.

Apple Powermac 7500/100 with keyboard mouse and monitor. The monitor doesn't
seem to work at the moment, though it did last time we switched it on about 3
years ago.

I can deliver in Leeds area if required, but would be happier if you could
collect from Whitkirk.

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll