Please confirm your message - Re: [Wylug-discuss] server based /home

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 12:09:39 GMT 2004

I know that James won't be receiving this because of the email I've just
received to my last post but:

If you find it necesary to set up a confirmation routine for ALL incoming
emails, please don't bother sending the messages to me.

If you must set up these filters, please configure them to allow through any
posts from mailing lists to which YOU have SUBSCRIBED and therefore agreed to
receive mail from.

Rant over.

--
Gary Stainburn