[Wylug-discuss] Uptimes

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Fri Mar 26 11:46:33 GMT 2004

<snipped bitchcraft - not interested>
Quoting Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk>:
> BTW, I clearly read the list, you didn't need to directly email me a copy as
> well.

NOOOOOOOOO!  Please, please please, everyone has different preferences with
this, can we all just ignore any mild annoyance we feel when people do the
opposite to what we want as there is never a suitable system for everyone's taste.

> --
> A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
> 								- Groucho Marx

P.S. Apologies for being guilty of the same - I clicked reply and it went to the
sender, I wanted it to go to the list.

--
Martyn Ranyard
ranyardm at lineone.net