[Wylug-discuss] Uptimes

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Mar 26 11:57:30 GMT 2004

Martyn Ranyard <ranyardm at lineone.net> wrote:
[...]
> NOOOOOOOOO! Please, please please, everyone has different preferences with
> this, can we all just ignore any mild annoyance we feel when people do the
> opposite to what we want as there is never a suitable system for
> everyone's taste.

Well, since I responded to a post on the list, I must be reading and
participating in the list, yes?

So why on earth would I want a reply that is personally-addressed? It looks
like somebody is taking stuff off-list, and it's very annoying if you
compose a reply to them to then find that the message was also sent to the
list, and it would have been better to provide a reply for everybody to
read.

[...]
> P.S. Apologies for being guilty of the same - I clicked reply and it went
> to the sender, I wanted it to go to the list.

Use a proper MUA then :p

--
ASCII silly question, get a silly ANSI.
						- Maria Blackmore in uknot