[Wylug-discuss] I am going to see Master of the recycling bin - Do you have any questions.

Dave Fisher davef at gbdirect.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 23:53:53 BST 2004

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 09:15:41PM +0100, Shaun Laughey wrote:
> Well I have been told I can name a time and date for going to see the
> recycling tsar at Leeds City Council.

While you are there (and we are so way off topic) could you ask about
where they hide the bottle/paper/aluminium, etc banks in/near the city
centre?

One of my main reasons for living in the city centre is to avoid running
a car and I find I can meet just about all of my daily/weekly needs
without one  ... with one exception: the disposal of easily recyclable
waste.  Surely our city's eco-guardians don't expect me to run a car
just so that I can take my recyclables to the waste banks at
out-of-town, green belt, shopping centres?

Dave