[Wylug-discuss] I am going to see Master of the recycling bin - Do you have any questions.

Mike Wallis M.Wallis at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 09:19:11 BST 2004

> My questions are starting get a bit like my three year olds
> "But why" ones.

...always the best kind of questions. :-)

There was something in the paper at the weekend about the UK
being very poor indeed at safe disposal of batteries; only
4% not ending up in landfill sites. The UK has an obligation
to the EU to change that before 2008 (IIRC). What is Leeds
recycling going to be doing about that?

Cheers,
--
Mike Wallis +44(0)113 3434252
School of Biomedical Sciences IT Support