[Fwd: Re: [Wylug-discuss] cheap / old laptop? & Linux Music system]

Lanfranco Gandolfo lsgandolfo at ntlworld.com
Sun May 9 19:37:34 BST 2004

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Lanfranco Gandolfo <lsgandolfo at ntlworld.com>
To: Richard Allan Waite <Richard at matrixmonkey.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Wylug-discuss] cheap / old laptop? & Linux Music system
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 19:16:55 +0100

I have a laptop which I don't use very much, but it isn't very old, two
years, and the specs were pretty high.
It is a Hp Pavilion zt1141s, with many extras: a brand new 40 Gig HD
(originally was 20 Gig), 384 Meg RAM, nice bag, external floppy, two
couples of speakers...
It has every original bit and piece (and BTW the drive is a
CD-RW/DVD-ROM, processor Celeron 3 Mobile, 1.2 gighz)
I am also willing to throw one or more commercial linux distros in the
bargain: Suse Pro 9.1, Libranet 2.8.1...
Please let me know if you are interested
Lanfranco