[Wylug-discuss] info point addendum

che kai.che at ntlworld.com
Sat May 15 18:22:20 BST 2004

oh and i forgot to thank everyone for ebing so amaizngly prepared[ !!]
and equipped

i would have ot say between rob and james' boy  scout meets commando
like preparation it would not have been hal;f as good as it was.

we  had the ability to show the internet  browsed as God Himself had
intended. the connnection we had thanks to james!

knoppix and live Distros on an XP  laptop.
two boxes running gentoo

blue tooth connectivity.

and wifi networking

etc

the punters were a little shy to touch anything thinking we would kill
them! or something!

but all in all thanks to  james, rob and eric for  suprising success!