[Wylug-discuss] Work Experience

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 09:55:57 GMT 2004

On Friday 05 November 2004 9:21 am, Dave Fisher wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 10:37:31PM +0000, Robert Speed wrote:
> > 2nd'd.
>
> 3rd'd
>
> Please, please, please let's continue to resist the siren call to
> realtime.

So what is real time anyway? 7:30pm last wednesday was REAL at the TIME!

Anyway, they say time is relative, and so are my cousins - and you don't
want to meet them.

> I'm pretty sure that an active IRC would reduce participation in our
> mailing lists, seriously undermine the length and thoughtfulness of
> contributions to debate, (which would be especially detrimental to
> wylug-help and the web archives) and cause many of us to drop out of
> debate altogether.

This suggestion has come up in the past a few times, and thankfuly then
it didn't happen.  Hopefully, it won't happen again this time.

Is that time repeating itself - like a SKY channel - and if so, does
that mean I get more cousins?