[Wylug-discuss] Re: Suse Linux 9.1 Personal.

Lanfranco Gandolfo lsgandolfo at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 24 00:18:31 BST 2004

John Powell wrote:
"Hello I am new to linux and am finding my way round linux quite easy,
But am unable to install my speedtouch Broadband on Linux please could
you advise how to do it or point Me in the write direction. Thank You"

If I am correct, yours is a USB modem. That can be a pain to set up with
SuSE. The only distro that, to my knowledge, can set up USB modems is
Libranet. Their latest release, 2.8.1, is a free download. Or else I
could give you a copy.
Or else buy an ethernet modem.
Good luck.