[Wylug-discuss] Recommendations requested for SMS provider.

Smart Biz g_sridar at vsnl.net
Tue Aug 2 06:49:04 BST 2005

Dear Shaun Laughey,

I am based out of India.

We have a Plug in Application and also SMS Gateway to offer.

But could you tell me which regions you belong to.

If you can share your details,email id,I can send our SMS Desktop product details.

Regards.

R.G.Sridhar

R.G.Sridhar
SMART Business Development Services(SMART Biz)
C/O, 001,Jalashiva Darshan
15th Main, JP Nagar V Phase
Bangalore-560078.
India.
Tel: 080-26591980/
080-26595750
Email : g_sridar at vsnl.net // g_sridar at yahoo.com
Services offering - Sales, Marketing, Business Development For Information Technology

"" Inspired by your IT Needs""
QUOTE OF THE Day
Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it.
- Doug Larson

Recommendations requested for SMS provider.Shaun Laughey shaun at laughey.com
Tue Feb 8 15:03:49 GMT 2005

  a.. Previous message: [Wylug-discuss] future meetings...........
  b.. Next message: [Wylug-discuss] [Fwd: [Wylug-announce] Redhat Fasttrack RHCE]
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Having had a problem with my present SMS provider has anyone on the list had
any dealings with any other bulk SMS provider - who must be linux friendly or
at worst java friendly.

I was tempted to use clickatell but I am a little wary of changing my code to
have another lose my SMS messages, emails and money.

I was going to build my own using an old Nokia phone, serial cable and pysms
but I need to send 100's (not thousands) a day but I still doubt it would be
up to it.
The SMS messages are exciting Key Performance Indicators for various people in
the car industry so they could do with being there the same day.

Shaun Laughey,
SMS Gnome.