[Wylug-discuss] instant boot on power on........

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 16:20:22 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 15:15 +0000, Jim Jackson wrote:
> > Many motherboards have a "resume on power failure" option - my Asus
> > motherboard, whatever is in my linux box and a cheapo ECS one all have this.
>
> Mine doesn't - it's a VIA Mini-ITX M6000.

The earlier VIA boards certainly did have a power on option - my EPIA
800 does for example.

It would seem like a retrograde step to remove it especially when they
are pushing the thing for semi-consumer electronics use.

I'll have a look at my box over the w/e if I remember and see where the
BIOS option is hidden.

	Nigel.