[Wylug-discuss] future meetings...........

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 16:03:18 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I've got things arranged for the next 2 meetings, 14th Feb and 14th Mar,
and details have been put on the Web site. I'll be doing the proper
announce thingy tomorrow.

The March meeting is themed on using Managed Learning Environments & Open
source software in schools.

In April Rob Speed is going to "bang on about" Linux and Wireless.

In May Felix is going to talk about Plone and Zope

So things are progressing pretty well.

Do we have more volunteer speakers? We need a second speaker for April 11th
and May 9th, and speakers for June and July.

Please get in touch if you have

  - any ideas for a talks/demos

  - any ideas for different format meetings that we might try out

  - contacts with open source related companies that might do
     presentations

  - contacts with other organisations using open source software that
     ditto

All the best
Jim