[Wylug-discuss] future meetings...........

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 10:17:36 GMT 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 4:03 pm, Jim Jackson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've got things arranged for the next 2 meetings, 14th Feb and 14th
> Mar, and details have been put on the Web site. I'll be doing the
> proper announce thingy tomorrow.
>
> The March meeting is themed on using Managed Learning Environments &
> Open source software in schools.
>
> In April Rob Speed is going to "bang on about" Linux and Wireless.

Can't we bring that one forward a bit cos I'm just about to start
looking into that.

Seriously though, and good pointers on where to start would be
appreciated.  I've got a Sony Vaio PCG-GRT996VP running FC3.

I've been told to start by looking at NDIS Wrappers on sourceforge. Any
other good starting points?

--
Gary Stainburn