[Wylug-discuss] [Fwd: [Wylug-announce] Redhat Fasttrack RHCE]

crm (coreline) info at coreline.net
Thu Feb 10 12:03:08 GMT 2005

is this worth the money?
is it going to be to difficult for me,? all i have is a Network + and
about 3 years experience with linux.
is the qualification actully relovent to jobs, anywhere?

heeeeellllppp!!!
From: "Coxhead, George" <G.Coxhead at leedsmet.ac.uk>
To: "'wylug-announce at wylug.org.uk'" <wylug-announce at wylug.org.uk>
Subject: [Wylug-announce] Redhat Fasttrack RHCE
Sender: wylug-announce-admin at wylug.org.uk
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:07:18 -0000

Friends
             A special offer from Redhat and subsidised by Yorkshire
Forward.   The NTI West-Yorkshire has managed to negotiate a subsidised Red
Hat Certified Engineer fast track course (RH300).  Full details of the
course can be found at (please note the pre-requisites)

          http://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/rh300.html
<http://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/rh300.html>

The full cost of this course from Redhat is £1599  but it is offered to you
for only  £315  (this is a limited offer that will not be repeated at this
price)

The course will be run by Redhat at the NTI West-Yorkshire premises at
Milshaw Park Leeds starting on March 7th (4 days tuition with the 5th day
exam)

Places are limited and we will be working under the Redhat structure re
registration, cancellations etc

If you are interested you will only be able to enrole via the NTI please
contact

Dan at the NTI   dan at nti-westyorkshire.ac.uk
<mailto:dan at nti-westyorkshire.ac.uk>        Tel 0113 383 9633  (first come
first served)