[Wylug-discuss] Recommendations requested for SMS provider.

Shaun Laughey shaun at laughey.com
Tue Feb 8 15:03:49 GMT 2005

Having had a problem with my present SMS provider has anyone on the list had
any dealings with any other bulk SMS provider - who must be linux friendly or
at worst java friendly.

I was tempted to use clickatell but I am a little wary of changing my code to
have another lose my SMS messages, emails and money.

I was going to build my own using an old Nokia phone, serial cable and pysms
but I need to send 100's (not thousands) a day but I still doubt it would be
up to it.
The SMS messages are exciting Key Performance Indicators for various people in
the car industry so they could do with being there the same day.

Shaun Laughey,
SMS Gnome.