[Wylug-discuss] nice welcome back

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 12:33:44 GMT 2005

Hi folks.

It was nice to see some old^H^H^H familiar faces last night.  Good to
see that the quality of the talks is still high.

Sorry I had to shoot off, but I'd already been up over 16 hours. Now
that I've got more time I'll be attending more often and next month
I'll be going for a drink too.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn