[Wylug-discuss] Linux on laptop

Peter Holtwick borph at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 16:35:14 GMT 2005

Hello!

I am about to buy a laptop and plan to use only Linux on it! I experienced
a lot of hassle with the support of components and features by Linux, so
does anyone give me an advice which brand which laptop goes best? Maybe
someone has got already really good experience with a specific model!?

Because it will be my only and main computer, I am looking for a good and
usable model, eg. big screen, touchpad, at least 512MB RAM etc., at of
course an affordable price:-)

If you have a tip for a good Linux supported model please let me know!

Greets,
Peter

Regards,
Peter