[Wylug-discuss] uk wireless hijacker found guilty (fwd)

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon Jul 25 14:09:28 BST 2005

Eeep!

He was charged under sections 125 and 126 of the Communications Act 2003.

I'm already guilty under section 126 of the communications act (and so
are you, most likely).

125 Dishonestly obtaining electronic communications services
126 Possession or supply of apparatus etc. for contravening s.125

James