[Wylug-discuss] Hello!

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 11:24:14 BST 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, James Holden wrote:

> The next meeting is on the 8th of August, but traditionally the August
> meeting is a pub only one. I think we have some food provided this year, so
> it'd be a great opportunity to make it your first meeting.

James is correct, but maybe he should have mentioned which pub :-)

The Aug 8th meeting will be a social at the Victoria Pub on Great George
street, just behind the Town Hall. We should be in the room on the left
as you enter  -  Bridget's (???).

We will be meeting from 7pm onwards.

There will be some food available.

I will be putting out an official notice on wylug-announce next week.

Jim