[Wylug-discuss] Introduction

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Wed Mar 2 18:16:29 GMT 2005

Hello Matt!

New members are always very welcome here, so thanks for taking the time
to track us down.

We're one of the older and more active LUGs and meet monthly on the
second Monday of each month. We usually have one or two talks, either
given by one of our own or by guest speakers, and follow the talks with
a beer or two at a local pub. The University of Leeds kindly let us use
a well equipped room for our meetings.

Now you're on the mailing lists, do let us know how your plans to move
up go. I'm sure other people on the list will be happy to answer any
questions you have about the local area.

Kind regards,

James