[Wylug-discuss] Leeds

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 12:33:52 GMT 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Dave Fisher wrote:

> If you hate talking to neighbours, enjoy being burgled and love vacuous
> student 'conversation', I couldn't reccommend Headingley more highly.

I would suggest that far headingley isn't quite the same as studentville
headingley.  I talk with my neighbours regularly, don't know of any local
burglaries, and as far as I know only one house is rented on our road.

jh

--
"I happen to feel that the degree of a person's intelligence is directly
  reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes she can bring to bear on the