[Wylug-discuss] Somebody got a Linux DVD?

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 11:43:36 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 11:22 +0000, Robert Speed wrote:
> > Can somebody borrow me a distribution DVD? I would like to install the
> > latest SuSE 9.2! (hope to not break out a flame war:-))

Cover disk for Linux Format[*] current issue.

I have one which I'll try to dig out and bring.  No guarentees I'll both
be there and have it :-)

[*] I wouldn't buy the thing - not even suitable as bog roll IMHO (too
shiny), but I was given a free issue in return for filling in an
opinions form.  Since I was honest on the form it was lucky I didn't win
the incentive prize (a years subscription).

	Nigel.