[Wylug-discuss] Off topic spam...

Roger Beaumont roger.b at beaunet.force9.net
Mon May 9 01:34:53 BST 2005

I'm plugging a political Website I set up for the Keighley Liberal Democrats,
at http://www.keighleylibdems.org.uk/ ...

The only claim for relevance that I have is that it has a message board and
I've started a thread about software patents - and I know that there are folk
here with opinions and info on that subject that they might like to post (use
'The Forum' tab, then 'Debate and discussion', then 'EU software patent
law').  If you do post, remember that you'll be addressing a lay audience in
there, who'll need to be told why this stuff isn't good.

Good networking,

Roger