[Wylug-discuss] Linux on RAID

Andy Macdonald andy at greenhead.ac.uk
Tue May 17 15:40:42 BST 2005

Tim,

Thanks for this. Yes I'd gathered it was some kind of fudge and broke the RAID setup in the Promise BIOS, hoping to configure RAID in Linux. However, the machine is rebooting without warning during setup - F-S are asking me to use their setup - 'ServerStart' rather than try to install directly, but I haven't got round to trying this yet.

--
Andy Macdonald
Network Manager, Greenhead College