[Wylug-discuss] Online Backup Thingey?

crm (coreline) info at coreline.net
Fri May 20 10:26:42 BST 2005

I had a rather unplesent dream where a fire in my room wiped out 7 years
of work, so i think now may be a good time to reserch secure online
backup servaces.
I need about 20 gig of space which i can access through linux, (either
via sFTP or somthing a bit more usuful for LARGE files), which is
proffessionally managed and backed up regularly, the cheeper the better,
and data security is not an issue.. (hell if more people read the
contents of the file it would help publicity!)

anyone got aqny suggestions?