[Wylug-discuss] Linux and Active Directory

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Thu May 19 22:52:21 BST 2005

Rob,

You may find the following book that I wrote of use:

"Microsoft Solution Guide for Windows Security and Directory Services
for UNIX",
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/migration/unix/usecdirw/def
ault.mspx

It shows how to integrate Linux with Active Directory. There is a lot
more that you can do that isn't covered here, but that is another story.

Regards,
David

Dr David Holder
Erion Ltd, Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Lightcliffe, Halifax, HX3
8NT
+44 (0) 1422 207000
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 1854 612784
Mobile: +44 (0) 7768 456831