[Wylug-discuss] Project Management software

Dave Whiteley d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Thu May 26 13:32:02 BST 2005

On Thursday 26 May 2005 11:27, Chris Davies wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Arguably the "industry standard" for Project Management software (de facto
> standard if you like) is Microsoft Project.
<snip />

I have just started using KDE, and in the standard Debian install is a KDE
Planner, called Planner.    I have no idea how it compares with anything
else.

Dave
--

Dave Whiteley
d.l.whiteley at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Phone +44 (0)113 343 2059
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
The University of Leeds. Leeds, LS2 9JT,  UK