[Wylug-discuss] Project Management software

Simon Wood simon at mungewell.org
Thu May 26 15:35:54 BST 2005

Hi,
I think that there isn't (yet) a compairable application to MS Project (which is actually very good) for Linux.

For a basic go I have been looking at ganttproject, which is Java based and therefore cross platform. It can hilight resource contention, but doesn't solve it.

It can also mark days as weekends where no work is done by anyone, unfortunately it can't have different working weeks for diffent people.

Simon.