[Wylug-discuss] Project Management software

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Fri May 27 19:30:33 BST 2005

Thanks for the explanation - management (project in this case) constantly
amazes me at obfuscating the (in this case) bleeping obvious!
Its amazing any work ever gets done. Wonder what Linus uses?[1]

Jim

[1](that's a rhetorical question - and I do know it is not an analogous
situation, and it was just a cheap jibe. Lets just say I'm old, jaded and
cynical, and feeling it at the moment)