[Wylug-discuss] WYLUG Meeting is Definitely ON - 7.00pm Monday 10th October 2005

Dave Fisher wylug-discuss at davefisher.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 16:04:06 GMT 2005

Dear All,

A few minutes ago I discovered that many WYLUG members only subscribe to
Wylug-announce and have not, therefore, received the meeting notice that
I sent out on this list (Wylug-discuss) about a week ago.

Unfortunately, I don't yet have permission to post to Wylug-announce.

I am trying to fix that ASAP, but in the meatime, I thought it best to
confirm that the meeting and all the speakers are still _definitely_ on!

   1. Introduction to PostgreSQL Database
   2. Comparison of Linux/Open Source Email Clients

If you know of any member who may not be aware of this, please let them
know.

As I say, I'll try to get a formal notice posted on Wylug-announce and
the website in the next few hours.

Dave

P.S. The room in the University Stoner Building will (as usual) be open
for coffee and chat from just after 6.00pm.