[Wylug-discuss] WYLUG Meeting is Definitely ON - 7.00pm Monday 10thOctober 2005

JConner at ssp-uk.com JConner at ssp-uk.com
Fri Nov 11 16:58:46 GMT 2005

Dave,

Do you really mean the 10th of October?  My time machine is broken, so I
don't think I can make it...

John

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           "Dave Fisher"            |
|         |           <wylug-discuss at davefisher|
|         |           .co.uk>                  |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           <wylug-discuss-bounces at wy|
|         |           lug.org.uk>              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           11/11/2005 16:02         |
|         |                                    |
|---------+------------------------------------>
  |       To:       "WYLUG" <wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk>                                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Wylug-discuss] WYLUG Meeting is Definitely ON - 7.00pm Monday 10thOctober 2005                              |

Dear All,

A few minutes ago I discovered that many WYLUG members only subscribe to
Wylug-announce and have not, therefore, received the meeting notice that
I sent out on this list (Wylug-discuss) about a week ago.

Unfortunately, I don't yet have permission to post to Wylug-announce.

I am trying to fix that ASAP, but in the meatime, I thought it best to
confirm that the meeting and all the speakers are still _definitely_ on!

   1. Introduction to PostgreSQL Database
   2. Comparison of Linux/Open Source Email Clients

If you know of any member who may not be aware of this, please let them
know.

As I say, I'll try to get a formal notice posted on Wylug-announce and
the website in the next few hours.

Dave

P.S. The room in the University Stoner Building will (as usual) be open
for coffee and chat from just after 6.00pm.

This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential
and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any
attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this communication in error, please return it with the title received
in error to networks at ssp-uk.com then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.
E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or contain viruses.  We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences.

Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so.

All correspondence is supplied on a confidential basis and remains the property of
Software Solutions Partners Limited.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this e-mail and any attachments which do not relate to the official business of the firm
are neither given nor endorsed by it.