Fwd: Re: [Wylug-discuss] Future meetings.........

Spencer Robinson spencer_robinson at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 12:55:09 BST 2005

I second this as a new user to linux i find most of
your talks. next level or higher, and so don't as a
rule attend. While i appreciate there is a huge gap
between my newbie level and the general group level of
knowledge I feel it is important to make talks
relevent to people at and around my level. In order
that we can know enough to see the relevance of these
more esoteric topics.